WHAT THESE TERMS COVER
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms and conditions, please contact us to discuss.
- In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or consumer. You are a consumer if: You are an individual; and You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
- If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are E-Storage Worldwide Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10785417 and our registered office is at 37 Lonsdale Road, London SW3 9JP. Our registered VAT number is 278214783. Our trading name is “easyStorage”. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0800 061 4091 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully to be sure that you understand them. By ticking the box on our Site that you accept these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Your attention is particularly drawn to clauses 17 (Disclaimer) and clauses 18 to 20 (Liability). You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By registering to use the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you (“you” and “your”) and us with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and the order you placed on our Site.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the products or services. This might be because a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of a product or service or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell our goods and provide our services to the United Kingdom (UK). Our website is solely for the promotion of our products and services in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK unless easyStorage agrees to do so in writing.