WHAT THESE TERMS COVER
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms and conditions, please contact us to discuss.
- In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or consumer. You are a consumer if: You are an individual; and You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
- If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are Beckwiths (Brighton) LTD Limited. Our company registration number is 04375120 and our registered office is at 85 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2BB. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01273 611650 or by writing to us at email@example.com If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you (“you” and “your”) and us with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and the order you placed on our Site.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the products or services. This might be because a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of a product or service or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell our goods and provide our services to the United Kingdom (UK). Our website is solely for the promotion of our products and services in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK unless agreed in writing.